Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Amazon - Prime Day in 2020

 

I normally ignored Amazon's Prime Day, and 2020 is the first time I bought stuffs during Prime Day. It just happened that I needed something. This event usually occurred in July, but due to Covid-19 pandemic, this was moved to October. Prime Day started on October 13, Wednesday and will end on October 14, Thursday.

I'm not always a Prime member because I avoid shopping a lot online. However, my parents are here, and I know they'll need some stuffs and it's better to shop online due to their age. The benefits of shopping during Prime day are the following:
  • Prime day deals such as lightning deals
    • The drawer dresser in the photo above had a lightning deal. Regular price at this time is $58.89. The total amount I paid was so low because I used my gift card.
  • Promotional Credit from reloading a gift card
    • I haven't received the $10 credit yet. I'll update this as soon as I get it. I received the $10 promotional credit in the evening of October 14th. It can be used for products sold by Amazon.

My main reason to shop is for myself, but Prime day is also ideal for gifts or early holiday shopping.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...